I don’t want to start working again on Monday
Enjoying the holidays far too much
I don’t want to leave! The city is amazing, the weather is hot, there is so much beautiful architecture, tapas is tasty, there is a beach - what more could you ask for?!
I’m definately coming back here again
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people then link them in the post.
Rule 4: Tell them you tagged them.
Questions you may answer:
1) Tell us about a book you wish more people knew about.
2) Share something you experienced that inspired you.
3) How would your best friends describe you?
4) If you could visit one place, money no object, where would it be?
5) Something you wish you understood when you were a kid.
6) Something new you found out recently.
7) Share a little about something you’re passionate about.
8) If you could have any skill or talent that you currently lack, what would it be?
9) Tell us about a new song you’re dying to share with someone.
10) Something, big or small, that you’re looking forward to.
11) Physical feature you love most about yourself.
Thank you dxmedstudent for tagging me!
1) Recently I read a book called Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China and it was really good. It was about three generations of women growing up in a time where there were ongoing conflicts between China and Japan. Before reading it, I had no idea of the kind of struggles those people went through and it was really interesting reading historical fiction from that period.
2) At our primary school, we used to have to make a Harvest box every year around October time. These boxes would be filled with non perishable food and other essential items and would go to someone needy. Our boxes used to be sent to elderly people in the community near by. One year I put a card in the bottom of the box and wrote a message saying that I hope they were well and enjoyed the box etc. The couple that recieved my box were so moved by my card, they sent a letter back to me at school and it made me realise that it really is little things that can make a huge difference to someones day.
3) Fun, bubbly and nice to be around? hopefully :p
4) I’ve always wanted to South America and explore all the countries there (not really one place but oh well :p)
5) I wish I understood that me being “bad” or “good” had no impact on the bigger things happening around me e.g. people dying, parents arguing etc
6) Recently I found out that Snoop Dogg tried to rent the entire country of Lichtenstein for a music video
7) Lindy hop! I’ve been lindy hopping since September last year and it is the most addictive hobby I’ve ever taken up. It is a dance style from the 1920’s and 30’s and is a lot of fun.
8) I would love to have some sort of artistic ability. I cannot draw to save my life.
9) Summertime by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong. I went to a blues dance class last week and we danced to this song, it was so beautiful.
10) I’m going to Spain on Sunday!
11) I have nice boobs ;)I’ve been tagged in a few of these so I will tag people on the next one :)
I just got back from a conference in Salzburg and it was honestly one of the best experiences of my life. It was all about how art meets science and especially creativity and collaborative working. We got to go to performances at the Salzburg festival which was an amazing experience.
Also on our free afternoon we went sightseeing around Salzburg (which was beautiful) and we saw lots of the places where the sound of music was filmed (which I was very over excited about).
Next adventure: Spain in three days! :D
Sorry for not replying to this sooner, I’ve been in Austria!
To answer your question anon, have you always had painful periods? I’m sory you are suffering so much but very painful periods can be normal for some people. If they have recently become more painful or changed in some way, I would see a doctor about it if I were you.
Have you considered trying the pill or an iud implant? I originally started taking the pill to regulate my ridiculously irregular periods and one of the bonuses was a much lighter menstruation and it was also less painful! I have also heard similar things about the iud.
Hope this helped!